Rest In Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rest In Pieces

A tragic story featuring everything from natural humans to crazy deformed freaks. Be careful when trying to classify yourself as something of which you aren't or else dire consequences are at stake.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rest in pieces

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artreyu
Sage
Sage
Artreyu

Rest in pieces Empty
PostSubject: Rest in pieces   Rest in pieces EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:35 pm

This is mainly what the story line of the site is about
Rest.In.Pieces

Chapter 1
And you are?

“…Thus proving his theory, yet people still wonder where Einstein kept his brain; was it kept in his small head or his big beard” The class laughed as I was looking out the window uninterested in anything my teacher had to say. The last couple months of school have been a pain, but at least my graduation is coming up. Maybe something exciting will happen during the last few weeks of May. I tried to picture everything that could happen, maybe I will be the first high school senior to win the Nobel peace prize, or maybe I will be granted the key to Miami from the Mayor because of how awesome I am… or maybe—,
“Mr. Rodriguez, would you like to explain to the class what last few sentences on what I said”
“…Um sure, Einstein had a very peculiar way of looking at things. We would ask him which way was up and he would point down, or we would ask him what color is the sun and he would say purple. It wasn’t that he was dumb, but his mind was more intelligent than most people”
“Very good Mr. Rodriguez, but next time, pay attention. It really is a pain calling on you each and every time you slack off in class”
“I am sorry Mr. Robertson, it is just school is almost over and well you know people get more laid back than usual”
“That still is no excuse… just pay attention or else I will assign you to summer school, understand”
“Yes… sir”, I felt so many eyes on me. It was alright and all, I mean the more attention you have the better people know you right.

The bell rang and the hallways of, Chippery Gellon High, were flooded. I went to my locker when my friend Tamaki Ikamat was already there waiting.
“Yo Ale, what’s up?”
“Nothin’ much, I got my last penalty from Mr. Robertson”
“Yeah, I heard. Dude you are like a dizzy dreamer. What do you think of when you go in your imaginary world?”
“Mainly could be’s and should be’s”
“Alejandro is it okay if I borrow your work book for social studies, if I don’t have one today, Mr. Fitzpatrick is going to flip”
“Sure, no sweat of my back” Digging into my back-pack I got my social studies book, when I suddenly got a text message. It scared me a bit, so I accidently dropped the books.
“Ale, are you alright?” Tamaki helped me pick up the books I dropped
“Yeah I’m fine”, handing Tamaki the books and watching him run off to class, I started to read the text, “Who would send me a text in the middle of school, but that shouldn’t of happened, I turned off my phone before school started”, the text said, and I quote: “Do not go to your schools football field on the night of June 24th or else…”
“What the hell… the foot ball field?” I thought this over then I started to laugh, “It is just probably some practical joke one of my friends is trying to pull”, I turned off my phone stuck it in my pocket and hurried to my last class of the day, Art.

I dashed into the art room and made it just by a second when the bell rang.
“Alejandro, you were almost late”
“Yeah, sorry about that Ms. Nixon”
“Don’t let it happen again. Everyone already got their partners. I will have to pair you up with our new student, once she gets here”
“She?” I looked at her in shock
“Something wrong Alejandro”
“No nothing ma’am”, Hurrying to my seat I got my art utensils.
“Sorry I’m late Ms…Nixon” I looked up see this girl panting heavily, as if she ran here from China.
“Hello Alice”, the teacher brought Alice to the front of the class room, “Everyone, this is our new student Alice. I want you all to treat her with respect and have her feel welcomed. Oh, and Alice you will be sitting right over there next to Alejandro, Alejandro please stand so Ms. Alice can identify you”, I stood up and greeted the new girl with a somewhat heartfelt smile.
“Hi, my name is Alejandro”
“Uh… hi?” she spoke to me in a sort of monotone voice
“Um yeah, I guess”, I looked away out the window as the class was going to end very shortly.

The school bell rang and I rush out not even caring about saying good-bye to my friends, all I cared about was driving away and my Black Mercedes Benz and high tailing it out of there. After calling my mom and telling her I was off to a bonfire she told me to come back home no later than 2:30 a.m... was she serious. I asked her if everything was alright and she said nothing was wrong, but that’s not what I asked her. Ignoring the fact that she might be hiding something from me I hurried to the beach and got the fires, the food, and everything ready and going. I was hosting the party. While I was setting everything up I looked at the ocean as the sun was setting and people were getting ready to come, I saw something or someone out on the water as if standing on something, but what.

Grabbing my binoculars, I quickly scoped out the horizon of the vast ocean. The girl I saw far out on the ocean…I remember her. A vision of her popped up in my head and I automatically recognized her, Alice.

“What the hell is she doing”, I positioned my binoculars to her feet to see what she was standing on, all I saw was water, “This can’t be happening; is this even possible”, I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn’t seeing things and when I focused my vision back on the spot where I saw her, she vanished. Something told me this was going to be a crazy night.

Three hours later the party began and we all were drinking like there was no tomorrow. Now normally I don’t drink but on occasions like this I decided to drink a couple shots of vodka and some rum. I went to one of the beach houses I rented, and I took this girl with me. We made out for quite some time and then that’s when we started getting more sexually active. I stripped her, she stripped me and we got under the covers of one of the beds there and we did it. After awhile we finally finished and the party was still going on like it just started. Before I knew it the party stopped and everyone went home.

Some stayed and helped with the mess, but another than that it was a cool night. I had to drive Tamaki home because he chugged to many drinks then he could handle, and I am talking way too many, but other than that I got home at the exact time I wanted to, and hopefully I won’t be hung over.

Chapter 2
Was it a warning?

Waking up the next morning, with my head still partying from last night, I was laying on my bed still in my boxers, showing my bare skin to the world. I thought about what I saw before yesterdays party started. “That girl I saw yesterday… that was Alice, wasn’t it?” I stood up out of my bed excited that it was Chippery Gellon High’s annual break.
Not hearing any noise from downstairs I put a t-shirt on and some shorts and opened my bed room door. An awful smell slapped my nose and I closed my hands over it quickly. “What the hell” I said as my voice was slightly muzzled because my hands were nearly covering all of face. “Are you letting Jamie cook again”, Jamie is my little sister. We never let her cook at all; it is like taking a dead raccoon off the street, throwing it in tortilla and calling it a meaty burrito. I walked down stairs. The floor was slippery and sticky, I tried to turn one the lights on, but no luck. Each switch I turned on the light bulb exploded. I slipped, and when I fell, I was covered in blood.
Traumatized from the fact that I was wearing a full body, blood suit, I got up and walked toward the kitchen door. I noticed the phone on the wall and I was getting ready to call 911…the phone line was dead. It took me awhile to notice that the cord on the phone was cut.

I heard a big thump in the kitchen. Someone was in the house. I walked to a drawer just before the door to get my father’s gun he left there before he died. Lifting up the .45 and holding it below my waist so I don’t blow my face off, I cautiously walked to the kitchen. The door opened by force with a huge impact. I heard something; eating noises where coming from some place in the kitchen. I saw a tail. No ordinary tail, it was long and thick and the tip ended in an arrow like figure. I walked toward it, trembling with every step I took. I accidently knocked over a glass jar on the counter right next to me and quickly everything got quiet. The silence was agonizing as I started to sweat from the subtle fear. The ‘monster’ started to move, I didn’t know if it was moving though because I only saw its tail.

I felt something breathing on the back of my neck. I turned around with fear in my eyes knowing that I was going to die at that very moment knowing this was the end for me, but when all hope was lost, “Bang!” I quickly turned around and shot the monster repeatedly. The gun impacted my shoulder in a way I don’t want to describe, as I kept shooting. It got up from the blows and acted as if it was never shot. I dropped the gun because my hand couldn’t handle the force it released when I shot.

The monster stared at me with its cold, dark red eyes. “Get….get away from me” I said in a low mono-tone voice as it approached me with intent to kill. I couldn’t put my finger on it, but something about the monster looked familiar. I turned around only slightly to see what was behind me. I saw the circuit breaker. “That should turn on the main electricity in the house. Maybe this thing doesn’t like light, that is probably why it is so dark in here” I said quietly to myself as I was walking back slowly.
Every step the monster took I took two. Eventually I was in reaching distance of the circuit breaker, and without a moment to spare I quickly turned around and pulled the lever on the on the circuit breaker which turned on the emergency lights in the house, but no luck. “What!?” I said allowed as I was more in shock from the lights not having any affect on the monster than paying attention to the monster itself. I turned around to see the monster, and when I did, I wish I hadn’t. The monster had the skin and flesh of my mom and sister all over it and their heads on its feet, I was sick to my stomach.

I fell to the ground. You would say I fainted, but I didn’t; I was put into a coma by some strange force. The last thing I saw before I was put in a coma was the face of my mom and sisters spirits. I usually didn’t believe in stuff like that, but what would you have thought if you where nearly killed by a monster in your own kitchen. Right then and there I knew my life was going to change, and this sit the story of my R.I.P.

Chapter 3
Coma

I thought I had died, I was wrong. I thought my life was about to end, I was wrong. I was trapped in a never ending darkness I was soon to call home if I didn’t break free. I only saw luminous lights flashing off and on in the distant darkness. I couldn’t speak. Being trapped in a coma is very devastating. It blocks off some of your key senses. It blocks off your sense of sight, smell, sight, and touch, but I’m glad my sense of hearing was vanquished in this never-ending dark hell. I feel like a forgotten soul, bound to a world that it was cursed to dwell upon instead of going to the afterlife in which it belonged to. I heard laughter. Grown man laughter. A sinister voice that could’ve been Satan himself, was talking to me or someone. I couldn’t respond, obviously, but I could have at least tried.

“.....”I couldn’t say anything. My voice was more silent than a feather hitting the ground. I tried again and managed to get a croak out.

“Don’t even try to!” A voice boomed from the darkness more sinisterly happy than evil. I heard a noise of static electricity. That noise grew louder and louder. Eventually I saw light, which lasted no more than a second, then exploded. The light messed my vision up really bad. It felt like a lit torch was being flared right in my eyeballs. Regaining my vision I looked around me and saw nothing but sand. I was in a desert. There seemed to be sand further than Superman could see.
Before I even took a breath of air or even blinked, a fire to the left of me, a lake to right me, and clouds, gliding upon the surface of sand in front of me, appeared. The all turned to stone. The fire turned to stone in the shape of a natural camp fire. The stone lake still had the ripple form of the water on its surface and the clouds fell to the ground and partially cracked because they turned to stone. That was weird because they fell on sand.
“Go ahead; approach one of those stone formations, and stop wasting my time”.

What was I suppose to do? I still couldn’t talk, my sense of touch has failed me and I still am having partial trouble with my vision. I decided to walk to the stone fire. When I did it started to radiate with a black aura. I started to approach it more and more as the aura got brighter and brighter. I stuck my hand out to touch it as the stone lake and stone clouds shattered to pieces behind me as I finally touched the stone fire. It vanished inside me as I feel to the ground clenching myself as its heat and power overcame me.

My skin turned a shade darker making me have a tan like color. My dark brown hair turned jet black and grew in size until it reached pass my shoulder blades. I grew fang like teeth in my mouth on the upper part. They were long, but when I closed my mouth you could only see the tips of them poking out. This transformation was astonishing to say the least, but why did it happen.

I heard a sinister chuckle. It grew louder and louder till I started to hear footsteps, Even though it was sand you could hear the footsteps. They were beating the ground like jackhammers. I opened my eyes and I saw the man who did this to me, who turned me into this monster. Well I shouldn’t say I saw him but I saw a glimpse of his figure. A muscular, slender type of body, and he was sort of tall.
“I will leave you be for the time being, But on June 24th, which coincidently is a week from today, you will be in my grasp for world domination!” He spoke in a tone like he was a mad dictator.
“What is going to happen on that day?!” I managed to yell after a moment of consistent silence
“You have some strong Willpower to break through my silence curse…we’ll have to break that now won’t we. We will meet again”, with that said and every word stuck in my head like stink on a skunk, I actually started to believe that any moment now my life was going to end in the blink of an eye. But I had to be positive with myself no matter the situation at all, basically speaking, ‘I had to keep my game face on’.
The vision ended and everything went to its cold, dark, normal self as I still lay asleep in a coma, not knowing where I am or where I was supposed to be. Maintaining the little dignity I had left I worked my magic and for the first time in about a couple weeks of this coma, I saw a welcoming light. When my vision came back to me, I was in the hospital, family members beside me, friends and some teachers as well. The only two people I didn’t see were my mom, and my sister.
Struggling to get up my Grandmother, a sweet elderly woman who today was wearing a nice long knitted scarf that had a design of roses on it. She smelt like winter . I haven’t seen here since the passing of my dad, but at least she is here.
“We are so glad you are awake”, She said with tears in her eyes as the fell off her face and landed on my cheek, “We thought we were going lose you like we did your mom, dad, and sister”, My eyes widened.
“Where are they, what happened to them!” I shouted nearly injuring myself in the process of my soon to be rampage.
“Dude, Calm down you are going to hurt yourself more” Tamaki finally worked up the courage to break the tension. He walked over to me and put his hand on my shoulder but then he quickly moves it away. “You’re burning up”, a nurse in the room gets a thermometer and puts it in my mouth. I looked at the screen. My body temperature was over 800 degrees. If I got any madder it would have melted the thermometer itself.
“What the hell is happening to me” Everyone in the room looked at each other first before taking a glance at me.
“Everyone” My grandma said, “Please leave me and Alejandro alone for a brief minute” The nurse was about to object at the statement, but it couldn’t be helped, somehow my grandma mentally made her leave the room.
“Grandma, do you know why this is happening?”
“Alejandro, there is something I need to tell you”, I looked at her in shock and awe as if I already knew, word by word what she was going to say. “I want you to come over my house after the twenty-fourth of June. Basically saying the day after. It is time I told you now then later but now is not the time for this. Rest up; you have a big week ahead of you”

She laid me back on the bed and gentle rubbed my head as she started to cry some more. I wanted to comfort her, but this strange vibe was holding me back from even twitching a single finger on either of my hands. She covered me up and kissed my forehead. That very moment she kissed me is the moment where I instantaneously fell into a nice, warming, heart-felt sleep. She walked out the room. She shared a quick glance at Tamaki as if they knew this was going to happen from the start. She smiled at everyone and told them feel free to visit him any time you’d like, but she wanted Tamaki to stay by my side at all times, kind of like a body guard. Everyone left after an hour in my hospital room. All but Tamaki. Even though I was asleep I could feel Tamaki’s eyes bearing in my soul as if he was trying to reach me in my dreams. I started to have a vision, it was slightly faded, but then I saw a silhouetted figure in the distance of a completely white background. That figure then vanished quickly leaving behind nothing, but black flames.

Chapter 4
Higher the risk

A week later I am finally out of that hospital and back on my feet ready and waiting for the end of school to begin I was sitting in Ms. Nixon’s classroom staring out the window not paying any attention to Alice, who wasn’t paying any to me as well. The day went by smooth, and before I knew it, it was already June 24th. I was getting my martial arts outfit on for the big performance on the football field. Tamaki and I both were on our schools brand new martial arts team and we are already black belts. It’s pretty impressive.
We were about to show everyone our fighting rehearsal performance when all of a sudden the sky turned bright red with singing colors of white and black. I looked around at the crowed and saw everyone burning to death. There ashes filled the air in an intoxicating way. The screams made my ears bleed to death. I looked over at the field and saw the only Tamaki and I were the only ones unaffected by the fire. Every now and then I would here a fire truck siren but then just after it a big explosion then utterly disappointing silence.
This scene I am seeing today is one scene that would be planted, scarred and burned in my memories forever. Finally helicopters, fire trucks, police cars, and ambulances came to a rescue that was too late to actually do anything beside save the people who were only partially singed.
3 hours of putting out the flames and finally the police officers started to ask us questions. I was in a shocked dazed state, until they asked did I have anyone to stay with. I did, technically since it is 12:34 a.m. of the next day that means I can go to my grandmother’s house. I completely neglected the fact of my Mom and sister just dying, but knowing the police they might hold that against me. So I did what I thought was best, I told them about my grandmother and that she lived a couple of miles away from here out in the outskirts of town.
The police officers directed Tamaki and I, after asking us millions of pointless questions, in the police car and drove us to my Grandmother’s house. It seemed like old news, but lately all of these strange and mysterious events that occurred all happened for a purpose and a reason, sadly the purposes where all fatally grotesque. 2 hours passed and we finally arrived. Tamaki and I walked out of the police car as the escorted us to her front door. The exterior of the house seemed so ancient from the last time I was here. It was almost like an ancient Greek building. There were vines twirling around stone pillars holding up the outside roof over the front porch. The roof on the outside had a wavy border pattern from one end to the other end. Her steps leading to her door was like staircase steps in an old library. It’s like we traveled to a whole other place in time, even the police where a little bit astonished by the house. The cool thing though, I thought was cool, is that she has lanterns hovering in the air above head lighting up the whole area.
We finally made it to the door, which looked pretty normal, and the police knocked. Several moments later and the door opened nice and smoothly as my grandmother appeared behind it. She opened it all the way and smiled.
“Is there something wrong officer?”
“Do you happen to know these boys ma’am?”
“Yes, that’s my grandson and his friend, is there a reason why they are here?”
“Ma’am earlier today there has been a brutal massacre, nearly nine-hundred people burnt to death, and only three-hundred severely singed. Surprisingly these two are the only ones who don’t even have a bit of ash on them. They said that it was alright if they stayed with you, is it?”
“My god” She was pretending like she was stunned from what the police officer had to say, “Of course they can stay with me”
“Thank you for your time Ma’am”
“You’re welcome”, the officers walked in their car, before we entered the house we waited for them to leave. After hearing the engine start and seeing smoke drive off, we entered the house.
“So seems like you boys have had some night, I’ll make some tea”, she walked off to the kitchen and I started to stare at Tamaki, whose emotion seemed to have changed from the time of my coma. Ever since then he has not been the same.
I felt a burning sensation in my hands. I looked down at them and they seemed to be steaming up. I placed them in my lap and hid them from sight.
My grandma entered the room with some tea and she handed me some. I sipped it, but then a gross look spread across my face. “It is cold” I said wondering if she forgot to heat it.
“Yes it is, would you mind warming it up for me?” I started to get up and head toward the kitchen but she told me to sit down, “No Alejandro, heat it up”, by then, I finally knew that she had a sense about my powers and there was no hiding it at all.
“So I guess you know then” I looked at her innocently
“I’ve known for quite awhile actually, We just were waiting for the right time to have this ‘talk’ with you” I started to feel a bit uncomfortable as the room was silent and all eyes were focused and glued on me. I then acknowledged what she had said, and something caught my ear.
“We?” I said hesitation in my voice, what on earth did she mean by ‘We’?
“Yes, Your Grandfather will be joining us very shortly,” I didn’t have to look at my grandmother to know that a big smile spread across her elderly face. I forgot the last time I actually saw them together. Now that I think about the only time I ‘actually’ see them together is when I am normally around…weird.
Thirty-five minutes of endless waiting and finally, an unexpected blue flash of light that nearly made me leap up out of my seat and behind the couch.
“My, eighteen years old and still off-guard nearly all of the time. Alejandro, stand up boy and give your poor old grandpa a hug,” The old man said sarcastically
“Giving you a hug is like smoking a dead man’s finger, you old prune,” before I could say anything my grandmother, Illia, commented on her husband’s foolish words in a playful fashion.
“You old hag, always making such lousy comebacks” He laughed and she laughed along with him. I was standing there on the side lines trying to process all of what just happened.
“Wait so Grandpa K’dasu has powers to?” This spooked out a bit, and I was beginning to think I was the special one.
“Yes I do, now that you mention it Alejandro, everyone in this room has a special ability,” I looked around the room to re-examine everyone in my presents.
“Tamaki…you-” Tamaki nodded at me, “Grandma, you as well?” She smiled at me with happiness.
“So all this time I’ve been around people who have these abilities for god knows how long, and didn’t tell me about it ever. After all of this years of knowing each other and what not, you never told me that you guys have ‘powers’?!”
“Now calm down Alejandro, we all did that for your own good,” My grandmother started to get upset
“All? Tamaki is younger than me and I never knew he was visiting you whenever. You are my grandmother…We are suppose to tell each other everything. I know I am taking this further than need be, but for years…Years you have told me to always tell the truth” I stood up as my body heat was growing by the thousands. My shirt was smoking a bit and my feet were nearly singeing the floor beneath them. I had a frog in the back of my throat while a cat was holding my tongue. I looked at everyone in the room and walked out of the house, unnecessarily angry.

My grandpa saw grandma Illia shifting herself, moving up as if trying to grab me and beg me to stay. He told her to sit down quietly. That was it, until I totally cooled off, or some other crazy thing happened I would not talk with them or be seen with them. That’s it I guess.

Exiting the house I walked down the path way out the gate and on the sidewalk in the radiant darkness of the night. It was so dark that you could see my body glow from the heat of my anger. I decided to catch a bus to the beach to ‘cool off’.

Fifteen minutes passed and a bus came. It looked really different, but I couldn’t tell do to the darkness. It was almost like it was alive. Ignoring the fact of that or any possibility of the sort, I walked on and didn’t pay my fare yet because all buses headed toward the beach are –Pay when you leave-. Annoying as it may seem I really didn’t care at that point. I walked to the back of the bus. I saw some strange mysterious people. I normally would’ve thought something like ‘Crack heads’ or ‘Hobo’s’, but that way they were dressed made me think otherwise. There were four of them. Each on wearing an ancient robe I believe. It was sort of like a robe, I mean despite the hood and how each ancient robe was black and the lining was one inch in length. Each of the robes lining was a different color. In order from the four, the colors were, red, blue, grey, and green. At first they all looked at me and their eyes where the same color as the lining of their robes, it was very strange. I sat somewhat near them trying my best to avoid them in the most unsuspicious way possible.

Back to top Go down
https://rest-in-pieces.board-directory.net

Rest in pieces
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rest In Pieces :: History of the site-
Jump to: