Rest In Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rest In Pieces

A tragic story featuring everything from natural humans to crazy deformed freaks. Be careful when trying to classify yourself as something of which you aren't or else dire consequences are at stake.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artreyu, Western Sage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Artreyu
Sage
Sage
Artreyu

Artreyu, Western Sage  Empty
PostSubject: Artreyu, Western Sage    Artreyu, Western Sage  EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:44 pm

As known from the vast land of each region and dimension my name is Artreyu Estizo. There are many things I like but there is one thing I desire. The one thing I desire is,Surpass all who oppose justice. Thank you for your time.

Artreyu, Western Sage  45px-Emblem-spade.svgArtreyu, Western Sage  9213a499Artreyu, Western Sage  45px-Emblem-spade.svg

~*~*The first to fall is the first to win~*~*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
General Information
Name:Artreyu Estizo
Height:167 Cm
Weight:67 Kg
Sexual orientation:Bisexual
Personality:Well, let's see. A lot of Artreyu's personality is based around the fact that he doesn't really have one. He was trained to be emotionless - apparently from a young enough age that he can't even recall how to show emotions properly. It's as though a certain instinct most humans develop has been completely removed from him. He's horribly socially inept, and is only just now trying to learn how to become friends with others. Most of his knowledge comes from books and the poor explanations of his team mates.

His lack of emotions also makes it difficult to read others, as even the concept of some emotions is hard for him to understand. He may attempt to give someone he's considering becoming friends with a nickname, but he's at a loss as to how to go about picking one without insulting them.He stills tends to give rather fake smiles when trying to be friendly, but those are being replaced more often with his awkward real smile. (It's actually very similar, as he closes his eyes for both, but his real one has genuine emotion behind it.) He's not exactly outgoing, better at being led into situations that require interaction with others than seeking it out himself.

Description Information
Looks: Artreyu wears a long cape that is a grayish blue color on the outside and a tan color on the inside.
Hair color:Black, more of a jet black shade. He wears a sort of ancient robe in which is dark blue with a bright yellow lining. He has a light blue sash that hangs around a brown belt he wears around his waist. He sandals he wears are shoes ancient greeks use to wear. He has to identical earing on both ears that are shapped like "W's" because he is the western sage.
Eye color:A dull ruby red color.
Skin color:Light Olive skin tone.

Rating Zone
(Rate on a scale from 1-10, 10 being insane, on the following below)
  • Friendly-10
  • Loyalty-10
  • Muderous-1
  • Wrecklessness-1
  • Traitor-1

Background Description
Background:

Childhood arc

From birth Artreyu parents already knew they had a gifted child. One who's talents were truly extraordinary. It was like watching a lion cub hunt for its first meal. Artreyu's beloved mother actually was married to a sage. In this dimension o the world sages are known as gods. Each sage is Unique and hias a signature ability for him or herself. At the time artreyu's mom and artreyu were basically living the life of luxury. It felt good at first, but as artreyu got older his behavior started to change. It wasn't a bad thing actually, his behavior was so friendly and life giving who wouldn't want to be around him. It was just his friendliness was a strange friendly nature. He was so mono-tone and he forgot how to show feeling for anything anymore. By the time young Artreyu was 10 it was time for his father to go off on a special mission that required all sages and some Humanz to leave the dimension and travel far away from home for a major war that was about to occur. Artreyu was sad but for some reason he couldn't show how he truly felt.

Sage arc

Years and years after the war, artreyu wanted to know how is father was doing. He sent laters and what not but no reply. He started to give up on it and decided to wait and see what the end result would be. Each and everyday, every break taking second of each dreadful minute Artreyu waited for a response. He was very wary of hat might of happened to his dad but he told himself that his father is smart enough not to get himself killed. He told himself that for the longest. Day in and day out...nigt in and night out. Then one day a letter arrived. Artreyu really did express anything at the time but when he opened the envelope and the sounds from it filling the room with anticipation, tears trickled down his cheek as a smile spread across his face. The letter said --"We are sorry to annouce this, but Alexander Estizo, Sgae of the West did not make it in the war. He was murdered in his sleep by the enemy and didn't make it the next day..."-- Artreyu's smile quickly disappeared and he crumpled the letter up and tossed it aside. His mom was in the room at the time and was still crying. He remembered what his father said if this ay came...--"Artreyu if I ever die on day, I wat you to go te the sage sanctum and meet the with the ancient fairy queen. She will transfer my powers into you and you will be the new western sage. Make me proud..."--. And so that is exactly what he did. Artreyu met with the queen and they trained hard together 2 years later artreyu is now the newest sage and he never regretted it not one bit.

Back to top Go down
https://rest-in-pieces.board-directory.net

Artreyu, Western Sage
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rest In Pieces :: Creation Fortress :: Chracter Profile-
Jump to: