Rest In Pieces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rest In Pieces

A tragic story featuring everything from natural humans to crazy deformed freaks. Be careful when trying to classify yourself as something of which you aren't or else dire consequences are at stake.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Etienne Chevalier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryan
Sage
Sage

Etienne  Chevalier Empty
PostSubject: Etienne Chevalier   Etienne  Chevalier EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:46 pm

As known from the vast land of each region and dimension my name is Etienne Chevalier. There are many things I like but there is one thing I desire. The one thing I desire is,The protection of innocent people. Thank you for your time.

Etienne  Chevalier 45px-Emblem-spade.svgEtienne  Chevalier Animeboy1Etienne  Chevalier 45px-Emblem-spade.svg

~*~*Just because I don't tell you everything, does not mean that I have stopped protecting you.~*~*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
General Information
Name:Etienne Chevalier
Height: 64 Inches
Weight: 145 lbs.
Sexual orientation: Bisexual
Personality:I am a shy person who tends to open up only around those I know. I usually completely trust others once I have gotten to know them and will take there place in anything needed. I like to thing people are generally good and caring and wish to see those who can not protect themselves protected. I can usually think my way out of tough situations an prefer that over a brute method if available or logical to do so. I realize that evil is around and that it must be stopped and possibly killed but would rather not kill if able to. Afraid of heights and pain but will over come these if there are others in danger..but it must be the innocent or those I care for.

Description Information
Looks: Etienne is a well built lad with toned muscular structure thanks to his sword play. His short hair is alwyas in a simi-deshivley look and his clothes tend to be not in fashion and unique. He is always wearing dark colors (Black, Dark Blue, Dark Green, Dark Red, Dark Purple/Violet) and will always be found in some type of long pants or slacks and a short sleeved shirt. He wears a unique silver ring with a single sapphire set in it on his right hand, ring finger. He prefers to wear tennis shoes or goes bare footed.
Hair color: Light Brown, almost Sandy Brown
Eye color:Blue/Silver
Skin color:White, Lightly tanned

Rating Zone
(Rate on a scale from 1-10, 10 being insane, on the following below)
  • Friendly-3
  • Loyalty-8
  • Muderous-3
  • Wrecklessness-1
  • Traitor-1

Background Description
Background:*
Childhood Arc
Being born in the Brittany part of France lets a child see nature for what it was and lets him learn two tongues if they wish. He grew up in a small cottage with his mother, father, and twin (paternal) brother. Life was simple in their little village with father being the local carpenter and mother always home with her two children. My brother and I use to have so much fun roaming around in the forests and sleeping out in them they they became a second home. This lead to my love of nature and my complete trust in it.

Sage Arc
During one of our sleep outs in the forest I notice a strange pull happening in me. It was as if I felt what was around me, the plants. During this time a wild wolf had appeared and was sniffing around our camp. It had terrified my brother and I so much that we both tore off into the dark night running back home. I was slower then he was and I could constantly he the breath and light paws of the Wolf behind us, giving chase. My only thoughts were on how the wolf would get caught up in vines or brambles and not be able to follow us anymore. We both got home and told our parents. In the morning we went out to gather our things with Papa and we saw the wolf. He was dead in a bramble patch and it looked as if the brambles wrapped themselves around the wolf and crushed him to death. Afterwards, I could tell what the plants around me were feeling and could control them.

Middle School/High School Arc
During his schooling Etienne join both the fencing and the botany clubs that were in the village. He excelled at both. He was always able to keep even the most difficult plants alive and well nurtured. In his fencing club, he was known for the way his fighting seemed like the fluid motions of a whip or vine movement, often making his strikes conventional. His grades were passable, with his only high marks in Mathematics and Biology. his history was average and his English and French were just passable, he often confused the two on tests.

Back to top Go down
Artreyu
Sage
Sage
Artreyu

Etienne  Chevalier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Etienne Chevalier   Etienne  Chevalier EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Approved and welcome
Back to top Go down
https://rest-in-pieces.board-directory.net

Etienne Chevalier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rest In Pieces :: Creation Fortress :: Chracter Profile-
Jump to: